Shrewsbury Town FC Foundation are seeking two highly motivated and innovative members of staff to fulfil the exciting roles of Youth Hub Coaches, which forms part of a national agenda of Youth Hubs across the United Kingdom.
Delivered from the inspirational learning environment of the Croud Meadow the Youth Hub Coaches will be responsible for the planning, growth and quality of delivery of our newly funded Youth Hub covering Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin.
- Have you got experience of, and an interest, in employability?
- Are you creative, flexible, and committed to working within a fast-paced charity?
- Can you be innovative in your approach and use Shrewsbury Town FC Foundation’s USPs including our partnership with Shrewsbury Town Football Club.
- Can you demonstrate your ability in building professional and supportive relationships with a range of learners including NEETs?
- Do you want to become a key player in developing and improving our Youth Hub offer?
If so, we would love to speak to you.
Salary: £25,000.00 Per Annum + Benefits
Contract: Fixed 12 Months (January – December 24)
Hours: Full time – 37.5 Per week
Established in 1996, Shrewsbury Town FC Foundation is the official charity of Shrewsbury Town Football Club; we are the Clubs way of giving back. We utilise the power of sport to engage, inspire and strengthen our local community.
We have a fantastic and dedicated team that in partnership with like-minded organisation work with thousands of individuals to reach their potential and achieve their goals.
We are proud of our team and proud of what we do and by providing innovative and engaging sessions we aim to improve health and wellbeing, create better life chances and build stronger communities.
- Work with the Department for Work & Pensions and Job centres to engage young people 16-14 in our Youth Hub offer.
- Design and deliver a curriculum for our Youth Hub experience package such as mental health, fitness, life skills and employability skills.
- Build a rapport with participants to ensure the best success and outcomes for all in the Youth Hub
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of the provision on participants.
Please see additional responsibilities on Application Pack.
You will have:
A proven track record of successfully delivery
Experience of creating new programmes and developing current programmes.
Excellent organisational skills and the ability to coordinate a varied workload.
Experience in working in youth engagement employability type programmes.
We will give you:
- A holiday allowance of 33 days including bank holidays.
- Generous pension scheme
- Substantial continuous personal development budget
- Tickets to STFC home matches
- Work equipment (STFC clothing, laptop)
- The opportunity to change people’s lives.
This position is full time fixed (37.5 hours per week). Candidates must be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends. The role will be offered subject to an Enhanced DBS check and self-disclosure form.
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role via [email protected] to start the screening process.
Applications are open until the position is filled.
Visits to Shrewsbury Town FC Foundations are welcomed and encouraged prior to the interview process.