Our Corporate Supporters are a collective of thriving Shropshire businesses that use their influence to benefit the local community.
We want to enable businesses to use the football club to their advantage, to help their business grow and join a network that can enable more business opportunities.
As a Corporate Supporter you will be able to utilise the football club and it’s network of partners to not only grow your reach, but to support the local community.
We want to be flexible with the way that you can work with us. We can link into your corporate social responsibility objectives to create a plan that works for you.
“With the evolution of our Practice last year it is important to us to demonstrate that we still care for the people in our community. We are looking forward to engaging with fellow members and the team and I will take part in a number of events throughout the year.
Giving back really matters to us and this is one of the best ways we can do that as a company.”
– Nick Jones, Director of Throgmorton Associates
• A company ‘partner page’ on our website
• Company coverage in our annual review and an article in a match day programme throughout the season
• Invites to exclusive Corporate Support Networking events and a STFC training ground visit
• Priority access to all fundraising events before general sale
• Photograph with our staff to launch your company’s partnership with “the charity” –to be used on our website and all spin off marketing and PR opportunities
• Access to the STITC brand to demonstrate your commitment to the charity
• 2 x general admission tickets for every home league game throughout the 2022/23