As a result of the new national restrictions coming into place until 2nd December, we are making the following changes to our projects to comply with new government guidance:
Education & Learning
- School delivery will be continuing as normal in schools who are happy to continue.
- Foundation Degree learning will be online only until Christmas
- Football & Education BTEC course will be continuing as normal
- All development fixtures and training is suspended. Online skills and fitness sessions will be available for players to take part in.
Health & Wellbeing
- Extra-Time will have no face to face delivery with members instead being invited to Zoom calls and visits being made to the vulnerable where extra support may be needed.
- Walking Football will be moved to online delivery with quizzes and other social sessions.
- Head’s Up support group will adapt to become a fitness based session for those who need it.
- Kick Cancer delivery will continue online as normal.
- ShrewsAbility will be adapted to offer virtual sessions online.
- PL Kicks sessions will be adapted for online delivery – email [email protected]
- All facilities including the Reech Community Hub, Mercedes-Benz Football Hub, Ludlow Football Stadium and STYL Centre will be closed during November.